current status as of 02.07.2020
Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany
Welcome to https://kakutogi.one! Please read the following, for each visitor to the site https://kakutogi.one
§ 1 Scope
1. the following conditions apply to the use of the website Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany (hereinafter "website"). For the use of the Website it is important that you as a user accept the following terms and conditions.
3. subject of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany is the following:
- News page for interested martial artists about the activities of the internationally recognized federations Shidokan Germany, ADCC Germany and Shooto Germany
- Official Internet presence of the above associations
§ 2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us at the following contact details:
72574 Bad Urach
Academy and federal training base of the above-mentioned federations
German Top Team
Sales tax identification number: DE277095546
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: Peter Angerer
§ 3 Availability of the website
1 Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability may occur due to force majeure or other causes beyond the control of German Top Team Online Academy, such as intent or gross negligence.
2 Peter Angerer points out: that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that Peter Angerer therefore assumes no responsibility for the fact that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website, that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and services outside the control of Peter Angerer, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for any disruptions falling into this area.
§ 4 Discussion forums
As far as Peter Angerer offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its web pages, the participants of the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors are not allowed to distribute or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, foul, offensive, defamatory or obscene material or material that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
§ 5 Electronic communication
When you use any Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany service or send emails, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including through EMail, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or as part of other Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not, to that extent, require written form unless mandatory applicable law requires another form of communication.
§ 6 Copyright and Database Rights
1. all content included in or provided through any Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations, is the property of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany or third parties supplying content or making it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
2. the entire content included in or provided through any Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany service is also the exclusive property of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
3. you may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of a Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of any Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany service, without https://kakutogi.org's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that incorporates substantial portions of any Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany service without the express written consent of https://kakutogi.org.
§ 7 Patents
All patents registered on Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany are also applicable to all services and other products of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
§ 8 Your account
1. the access to some (chargeable) services of the website, requires the creation of an account.
2. the creation of an account is allowed only to persons of full legal capacity, to whom the registration form on the website https://kakutogi.org is provided.
3. the user undertakes not to provide false personal data. Furthermore, the user undertakes to check his data regularly in order to ensure their accuracy.
4. if you use a service of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur through your account or password. You should take all steps necessary to ensure that your password is kept secret and secure, and you should notify us immediately if you have reason to be concerned that a third party has obtained knowledge of your password or that the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes regarding the information you provide. You may view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. the user can subsequently change his username and password at any time.
6. you may not use any German Top Team Online Academy service in a manner that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair the services or access of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany.
7. further, you may not use Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany services for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. we reserve the right to deny you the services on the website or to close member accounts. This is especially true in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our policies.
9. users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending an appropriate message via the contact form. The user's account will be deleted immediately after the user has completed and submitted the form.
§ 9 Claims arising from intellectual property rights
Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives you reason to believe they have been infringed, please follow our infringement notification procedures at https://kakutogi.org.
§ 10 Liability
We always try to ensure that the services of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany services may occasionally be interrupted or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or limitations.
2. Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany shall be liable without limitation to the extent that the damage is caused by a wilful or grossly negligent breach of duty by Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany or a legal representative or vicarious agent of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany.
3. furthermore, Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are obligations whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany is liable only for the foreseeable, typical damage. Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
4. the above limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, body and health, for a defect after assumption of a guarantee for the condition of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. as far as the liability of Kakutogi 格闘技 - Fighting Network Germany is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and agents.
§ 11 Links to other websites
1. for links that are not operated by Peter Angerer and are located on their website, we have no way to control the content of this website, because it is completely independent from us.
2. for this reason we do not take any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by the visitors of these. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to notify us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
3. other websites may have a link to the websites of Peter Angerer. Such a link requires our prior consent.
§ 12 Data protection
1. it can happen that data and information of the visitors and users (date, time, called page) about the access are stored on the server. We point out that - without consent - no personal (eg name, address or e-mail address) data will be stored.
2. if personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, our liability is excluded.
4. the user has the right to information. You have the right at any time to receive from us complete and free information about the data concerning you.
5. furthermore, the user has a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
§ 13 Cookies
4. we would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. you can object to the storage of cookies, for this you have a banner at your disposal to which you can object/accept.
6. you can of course set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or already stored cookies are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 15 No waiver
§ 16 Jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
§ 17 Final provisions
1. contract language is german.
(4) The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the Agreement. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision in accordance with its meaning and purpose, which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.